A kite is a hexagon in sixths so it is compatible with hexagons, and crowns and is one of the shapes used to create a rose star block.
Available in 5 sizes. Shapes are measured along the longest edge.
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!