Honeycomb is the name for a streched hexagon that still has equal length sides. They are the feature shape for the Patchwork of the Crosses Quilt.
They are compatible with squares, right angled triangles and the special "Lucy kite" shape.
Available from 1/2" to 1 3/4". Shapes are measured along one edge
Pack quantity varies with the size of each shape.
ie 1/2"honeycombs= 100 units per pack 1 3/4" triangles = 50 units per pack
Eppiflex templates are
- laser cut for precision - for more accurate piecing.
- cut with a patented design which enables them to bend when you need them to.
- strong and durable - reuse again and again
- Transparent for fussy cutting and precise positioning.
- heat resistant, so the applique shapes are perfect to "starch now, sew later."
- hard at their edges - no more sewn in card. Templates remove easily without stressing the seams.
- whip stitch or ladder stitch friendly!