Zippers by the Yard contain 3.65m (4 yards) of zipper chain and 16 color-coordinated extra-large pulls. This packaging enables you to make single-slide or double-slide zippers of any length (up to 144") with little waste, saving money and time.
Available in 16 different colors: buttercup, dandelion, chartreuse, apple green, turquoise, robin's egg blue, parrot blue, tahiti, lipstick, raspberry, crazy plum, atom red, hot red, tangerine, pumpkin, and papaya.
Click here for a printable PDF tutorial with tips for attaching the pulls and making the zippers.
Click here to view a video tutorial showing how to attach the pulls and make zippers of any length.
Here's why we prefer these zippers:
- Dress and skirt zippers carried by most local stores are too small. The #4.5 size is just the right size for purses, bags, and totes.
- The wide zipper tape makes insertion easy.
- Unlike zippers with chunky, molded polyester teeth, these handbag zippers are soft and flexible, making them easy to sew through. (No more broken needles!)
- The nylon coil is strong and durable zip after zip.
- We stock these zippers in 32 colors to help you find just the right color for your project.